Here are some tips to extend the life of your Recreative Apparel garments:
- Always check the care and content label for specific information on how to best care for our clothes.
- Machine wash all our garments in cold water, with like colours and hang to dry - it’s better for the environment and reduces energy use. When wet, keep coloured gear away from other clothes.
- Tumble drying, dry cleaning, bleach, and fabric softener may affect the longevity of your piece. Did you know that fabric softeners coat the technical fabric and inhibit its wicking capabilities?
Earth-friendly tip: Did you know that using biodegradable soap is less harmful on the planet?
Concerned about microfibers getting in our waterways? So do we!
Here are some tips to minimize the environmental impact of your Recreative Apparel gear:
1. When you buy, always buy high-quality products --low-quality products tend to shed significantly more over their lifespan than high-quality products.
2. Invest in a front-load washer and wash less often --whenever possible.
Should you have any questions that we haven't answered here, don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org .